Respond to this messageReturn to Pacific Faith
Original Message
  • A Big Fat zero.
    • Rocky
      Posted Feb 6, 2007 9:07 AM

So you have skirted the pertinent question of giving a book, chapter and verse in the Bible that says "bible and the bible alone". Shows really how much you DON"T know about the bible from which you claim you know something about. You failed the very first test, and get awarded a big fat zero. Typical, very typical. What an embarrasment you are to the SDA movement. You are a mature mother of embarrasment.

Secondly you are a hypocrite and a liar. You are breaking the commandment of God, when you lied you are an SDA but you do not know Ellen Gould Harmon White. Why because she is being shown by SDA scholars that she was a false prophet, liar, cheat and plagiarist? Shame, Shame O greatest of shame. How can you claim that SDA keep all the commandment when it has liars like Ellen White and yourself spewing lies all around? SDA followers around the globe including yourself are now becoming ashamed and embarrased of their once favourite hero Ellen White in public and you are just adding to that shame and embarrasement for the SDA movement.

As for SDA's knowing all about the bible, don't make me vomit. I have not come across an SDA in a face-to-face debate who had beaten me on the bible. That includes pastors and SDA hero Ps Mark Finley whom I turned into a complete zero in Port Moresby in 2001. SDA preachers save "bigmaus nating" in preaching but when it comes to a sensible biblical discussions and challenging them to prove their teachings by the bible, they become complete fools.

Rocky
      (Former Seventh Day Adventist and proud of it - Thank God).
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.