Respond to this messageReturn to Pacific Faith
Original Message
  • to !!!!!!!!
    • guitarist
      Posted Apr 10, 2012 4:23 PM

hi ! if i may refer to your statement "Quoting from just one of the world's several holy books....."

friend, let me tell you that the bible was by far written and compiled way before all this "holy books" that your referring to ! so if you use logic terms you realize that this "other holy books" that your referring to and trying to class the bible with were written WAAAAAAY WAAAAY AFTER the bible !!!

Think about it this way ,tingim lo sait blo music , if a band comes up with there own origanal/unheard of music......then somewhere along the line, future up coming bands would COPY there style or SKILLS to incorporate in there music . Thats where you have there "influences" .

Do you get me now ? so what i'm trying to say is those "others" are just plane MIMICS/GIMICS/ COUNTERFEITS/COPY CATS .

The bible was THE FIRST HOLY BOOK IN HUMAN HISTORY hands down !

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.