Respond to this messageReturn to Pacific Faith
Original Message
  • evidence found ,Junk DNA is very important..... evidence for intelligent design
    • yes
      Posted Jul 26, 2012 4:16 PM

      Mr Ralph , the "junk DNA " is surprisingly not useless as evolutionists once thought . Evolutionist during the early 70's believed it was junk, and just recently scientists are finding out that these "junk DNA" are responsible for one of the most important biological functions of humans and animals.

      The reason why scientists back than called it "junk" was because they did not understand what its functions were- according to Darwinism -anything that is not understood by the evolutionist ,is considered junk or worthless.

      Basically according to the evolutionist junk DNA are "any part of the genome that doesn't contain genes" .

      But every human has 98% Junk DNA in them !! and only 2% is known to the scientist of its functions !! ONLY 2% !! they still dont know anything about there own bodies ! which we can bravely say that evolutionist dont know the purpose of these remaining 98% ! But yet they call them "junk" since very little is known about them.

      Still doesn't justify why they should call them junk since only humans are known to produce junk into this world.


      But recently researches have found that Junk DNA have very important functions !

      a) For example, it has been discovered that some of the formally "useless" DNA actually controls embryos.

      b) They studied the fruit fly genome and discovered its junk DNA aided the genes when the flies found themselves in difficult growth conditions, helping to make sure the genes switched on and off at the right times.


      Researchers are still finding out more about this sadly labeled "junk DNA" by evolutionist who think they know everything.


      These things found by researches are evidence that EVOLUTION IS WRONG- we are not evolving into better creatures !

      According to the bible, after Adam and Eve sinned they caused a curse to come over creation. THEREFORE THE BIBLE IS RIGHT - CREATION IS DECAYING NOT GETTING BETTER !! DNA is again evident for this.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password
       

      Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.


      Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address
     
    Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.