<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Pacific Faith  

SDA reluctance to vote on Sabbath, why ???

June 29 2007 at 5:09 AM
No score for this post
sexxiicoolguy 

Can SDAs still vote on sabbath day on the 30th of June ??? Please lets help our brothers and sisters on this issue ??? So sad to read and hear in news that certain SDA elders are threatening their members by withdrawing their membership...

Didnt Jesus himself heal a blind person on a sabbath day ?? Isnt voting on sabbath a good deed done to PNG ???

sexxiicoolguy (SM)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: SDA reluctance to vote on Sabbath, why ???

No score for this post
June 29 2007, 1:49 PM 

PNG does not have a single day of voting for elections, so it really doesn't matter what the SDA policy is. In other words SDA people still have plenty of opportunity to vote even if they don't vote on the Sabbath.

That much said, I'm certain this isn't an issue outside PNG. SDA pastors inside PNG are going their own path just like national pastors in other churches.

tim

okay

No score for this post
June 29 2007, 9:09 PM 

I dont think voting on saturday violates the constitutional rights of sda's from voting.
cause i think the chance is given to them. And
any way keeping the sebath day holy does not
garantee you from going to heaven.
come on....
no hard feelings...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Pacific Faith