Return to Index
Rolex President info
August 1 2011 at 6:49 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Once again, need help. Thanks for your help last time. I am still looking to get me a President. This time I need help with 18038 6M serial number, comes with papers. Person is asking close to $7K. What would you pay? Thanks in advance.
Respond to this message
If you like it then>
- Steve.P on Aug 1, 2011, 8:31 PM
I say Buy It nt.
- IgorDR on Aug 1, 2011, 10:01 PM
Igor, is this coz you aretired of giving me advices? :)
- Gena on Aug 1, 2011, 10:10 PM
If you are going to look for a perfect piece you either overpay or look for long time.
- IgorDR on Aug 1, 2011, 10:27 PM
Does this look right?
- Gena on Aug 1, 2011, 10:40 PM
One more picture
- Gena on Aug 1, 2011, 10:42 PM
Don't agree with Igor
- Lou on Aug 2, 2011, 5:21 AM
Not a collector just a dealer>
- IgorDR on Aug 2, 2011, 8:25 AM
Thanks Igor! I am meeting the seller in an hour. I'll let you guys know
- Gena on Aug 2, 2011, 9:05 AM
Spoken like a dealer
- Lou on Aug 2, 2011, 2:24 PM
Thanks, I needed another laugh today :)
- IgorDR on Aug 2, 2011, 3:44 PM
I appreciate all your feedback and advices, dealer or not
- Gena on Aug 2, 2011, 5:35 PM
You did good :) Sometimes one has to pull the trigger and
- IgorDR on Aug 2, 2011, 6:36 PM
Bought my 2T Acrylic DJ In 1986---more
- Lou on Aug 3, 2011, 4:42 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014