Return to Index  

I know exactly why they look different Roy..They are obviously

August 3 2011 at 12:32 AM

(Login stevemulholland3)
from IP address 70.127.187.52

Response to I have tropics now which are looks different to my old tropics. Than ...

a different version crystal than your crystal..
I am just at a loss as to why you are the only person out of 13 that I have invoices for who bought 21's from the two partial tubes that had all of these problems..if I had recieved other responses from my customers than I would completely understand that maybe the tube has been mislabeled..but not one email..
what kills me is the fact that I am the easiest person in the world to deal with..especially when it comes to problems.
I believe that you should treat your customers exactly as you would want to be treated and try to make sure everyone is made happy..
Regardless of the fact that I made it clear that once the crystals where taken out of the tube that they could not be returned..I thought there might have been an honest mistake..stuff like that does occassionaly happen..but then I send the others which are identical to the first ones I sent out and now you say they are fakes??
again I say,if you didnt like the high domed 21 then why on earth would you have me send you more?
that is my whole point Roy.
also..I have checked the ones you sent back and they are identical to the replacements.. now I am really confused.

Steven T. Mulholland

Respond to this message   

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014