Return to Index  

You really need to rethink your stand here.

August 15 2011 at 6:23 PM
Rolexrunning  (Login rolexrunning)
from IP address 75.215.109.99

Response to I do not have a problem.

A real authentic Rolex watch needs to have clarification on what has been changed. If you sell a watch from parts you need to state it.

People depend on us for selling a watch that is authentic and not a mis matched parts watch. We are no better than EBay selling junk that is not an authentic Rolex.

If a Rolex watch is in need of replacement parts the parts need to be sourced for that year and not something from any old year.

Junk Rolex watches scatter the internet, you do not need to have them here, people who do not know Rolex watches will be burned.

Look at the quality watches here and then see this one, it gives the forum a black eye if the seller is not honest and state about the changes.

Unless you are a shady seller and your collections of watches are parts watches then you should understand what I am saying. If not well then I can see why you are standing up for this parts watch.

TRF has tight rules of selling, one of them is to be honest and open about changes to a watch and it must be brought up in the sale of the watch, TRF does not have a policy of buyer beware like you are implying here.

Steve M. is very good about his descriptions of watches; he is honest and clear about his Rolex watches. No one can say Steve M has parts watches, no one can say Steve M. hides anything when selling a watch.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014