Return to Index
September 3 2011 at 10:20 AM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Re: Who made the various 1680 White Dials?
that is not a Rolex dial
This message has been edited by fantastictime from IP address 188.8.131.52 on Sep 3, 2011 10:34 AM
Respond to this message
I beg to differ, but it is...
- Kayvan on Sep 3, 2011, 6:35 PM
the dial is a genuine Rolex one nt
- marcello pisani on Sep 4, 2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the confirmation Marcello...
- Kayvan on Sep 4, 2011, 11:41 AM
Wow!! My bad...
- Roger on Sep 4, 2011, 4:33 PM
All part a day's work...
- MC Yoon on Sep 4, 2011, 9:45 PM
No harm done. I guess its a super rare dial...
- Kayvan on Sep 5, 2011, 3:27 AM
Maybe not my bad then after all...
- Roger on Sep 5, 2011, 9:24 AM
It is in the dial archive so it should either be deleted or accepted nt
- Kayvan on Sep 5, 2011, 11:15 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2013