Just landed in Madrid any vintage Rolex dealer worth checking?September 23 2011 at 10:32 AM
|Luca (Login 16520)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Typing on the ipad on my way to Atocha, amazing bus ride to city centre, 2 euros and wifi included!!
Gotta love Spain:)
Any place worth seeing? No museums just watches;)
- Exoticwatches - CZARNECKI Franck on Sep 24, 2011, 12:14 AM
- Enjoy Madrid! - Nycarrera on Sep 24, 2011, 4:35 AM
- MAdrid Rolex vintage - cascarilla on Sep 24, 2011, 11:17 AM
- todoreloj in moda shopping moll! good luck - pablo6263 on Sep 24, 2011, 1:45 PM
- Re: Just landed in Madrid any vintage Rolex dealer worth checking? - Luca on Sep 26, 2011, 5:54 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2016