Return to Index
Is this a T19 dome or superdome?
September 23 2011 at 8:17 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Just received this in the post; it is supposed to be a T19 superdome but it just doesn't seem to be "super" enough.
The 3 pics are the same crystal, just different lighting / effects. These buggers are tough to capture!
Thanks in advance.
Respond to this message
- tuonor on Sep 23, 2011, 8:18 PM
- tuonor on Sep 23, 2011, 8:19 PM
Lets try that again...
- tuonor on Sep 23, 2011, 8:20 PM
Re: Lets try that again...
- Monobike on Sep 23, 2011, 11:40 PM
I agree: from what I have..
- Nick B. on Sep 24, 2011, 3:36 AM
Looks like a dome and not a superdome to me nt
- montecristo4 on Sep 24, 2011, 4:21 AM
Hoping this picture will help you
- Eric on Sep 24, 2011, 12:16 PM
Can't load the pictures :( just sent you a pm !
- Eric on Sep 24, 2011, 12:22 PM
Anyone think its correct?
- tuonor on Sep 26, 2011, 8:07 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017