Are you guys okay with Tiger Woods representing Rolex?October 8 2011 at 5:49 AM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I am not.
I want NO association with a man like that.
He is revolting. I do not want to see an ad
of a disgusting piece of trash next to a beloved Rolex.
Makes no sense.
I believe in Karma. His horrible playing is payback for what he
did to his wife and kids. Once you are married with kids, your number one responsibility is to your family.
He is a pig.
I have at least 10 Rolexes and have bought perhaps
30 in my lifetime. Will absolutely not buy a new one during the
"Tiger Woods" era.
Rolex used to stand for/represent a lot of good things. Woods is not good.
I am truly surprised there has been almost no comment from the post
several days announcing the association.
- Yes, somewhat surprised.... - Mike Wood on Oct 8, 2011, 5:57 AM
- I believe everyone deserves a second chance! - Lou on Oct 8, 2011, 6:02 AM
- I think if we knew the truth about most stars... - Roger on Oct 8, 2011, 6:15 AM
- who cares - EC on Oct 8, 2011, 6:24 AM
- Back when most of our Vintage Rolex were Built... - Harold on Oct 8, 2011, 6:42 AM
- honestly, I don't really care - boom dale vito on Oct 8, 2011, 6:55 AM
- What is wrong with Tiger?>>>>>> - Jocke on Oct 8, 2011, 7:07 AM
- Non issue. I agree with the sentiment that... - Dave McD. on Oct 8, 2011, 7:34 AM
- Re: Are you guys okay with Tiger Woods representing Rolex? - Jeremy on Oct 8, 2011, 8:01 AM
- Wow! "Pig"?! Overly judgemental IMO. Everyone deserves a chance for redemption - Vijay on Oct 8, 2011, 8:17 AM
- Really??? - 3register on Oct 8, 2011, 10:36 AM
- one day these Tiger watches will be worth big bucks.. - AAKVIPER on Oct 8, 2011, 12:58 PM
- Seems a strange marriage...why pay money to a guy who - John Ireland on Oct 8, 2011, 2:08 PM
- Who cares?? - Adrian on Oct 8, 2011, 3:45 PM
- Re: Are you guys okay with Tiger Woods representing Rolex? - Dan on Oct 8, 2011, 3:50 PM
- New advertisement Slogan - Dreamer on Oct 8, 2011, 6:26 PM
- I only you knew what kind of people.... - Faz on Oct 8, 2011, 8:15 PM