Return to Index  

a lot of unnecessary attention

October 15 2011 at 11:28 AM
Dave Rosenberg  (no login)
from IP address 74.3.7.27

Hello all vrf members,

I am sorry my listing has been the subject of such controversy. A couple of people contacted to help clear up the confusion so I will post the pictures with more of the serial number for the watch on ebay.

I currently have the 2 watches, one of them is the watch you are all familiar with and it has no papers.

The serial number of the watch I am selling on ebay is 2,916,xxx and the watch in question is 2,919,xxx. Although now I am thinking of stopping the auction due to the negative publicity.

I should not have posted the pictures of wrong watch in the auction, but I wanted to sell the watch with the dial and hands, bezel, etc. off the other watch so this is why my auction listing is the way it is.

I appreciate if you review this post and remove the damaging content as it has no real basis and is only damaging. I wish the accusers contacted me first instead of making this anfair and public accusations.

here is the pictures of both watches and the serial number more revealed:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014