Return to Index
bravo Detective Chief Inspector Tom !!
October 16 2011 at 10:15 AM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
"Original date stamped" forgeries are also coming...
LLOLLL ... good work !!
about your question : the problem is almost related to blank papers .. it's too easy to punch a case number .. often on a paper not correct for the time of watch production) without a plausible provenance...
Respond to this message
Still too easy...
- Per on Oct 16, 2011, 10:26 AM
no I was meaning of watches with a correct dealer...
- marcello pisani on Oct 16, 2011, 10:39 AM
- Per on Oct 16, 2011, 11:00 AM
It's down to how far back you go......
- fatboyharris on Oct 16, 2011, 11:57 AM
Good Idea John
- Marcus on Oct 16, 2011, 12:21 PM
Nice catch T.
- Nycarrera on Oct 16, 2011, 10:32 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014