Return to Index
Someone Has Changed the Gregorian Calender?..
November 1 2011 at 6:05 PM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
LOOK at the date stamp on this case back; it belongs to a 1.4 mil 5513.
There are now 6 quarters in a year! Does this make the watch more valuable? Like an upside down postage stamp? LOL.
Respond to this message
Re: Someone Has Changed the Gregorian Calender?..
- Nikos on Nov 1, 2011, 6:38 PM
Hmmm guys, that's kinda scary 666 Damien Omen??!!
- Vijay on Nov 1, 2011, 7:54 PM
Chill, My Friend.....
- MC Yoon on Nov 1, 2011, 9:51 PM
Check the bottom of the SRN Project for additional case back fun...
- Richard Carver on Nov 1, 2011, 9:20 PM
so, ,,VI of 66 = II67 - ha ha !
- Greg on Nov 1, 2011, 9:38 PM
Actually, One Cannot Blame Rolex...
- MC Yoon on Nov 1, 2011, 9:57 PM
My ideal birth year watch
- Dan Thorne on Nov 2, 2011, 12:28 AM
- MC Yoon on Nov 2, 2011, 4:12 AM
- marcello pisani on Nov 2, 2011, 3:56 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2016