Return to Index
Heads - Up
November 2 2011 at 9:25 AM
VRF Contributing Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I just took the time to take some scans of some of my tropical dials that I have with me at the moment and here it is the result
The colors are so stunning that everyone of them has their own character.
Please join me and show us your tropical dials
Every watch below has a super case . superdome and amazing dial for sure.
Enjoy it !!!
This message has been edited by alexxxgil from IP address 184.108.40.206 on Nov 2, 2011 9:47 AM
Respond to this message
- Joe on Nov 2, 2011, 9:55 AM
looks like another 6610 with gilt hands and silver seconds...:-)
- RolexWatchTime on Nov 2, 2011, 11:05 AM
- Boom Dale Vito on Nov 2, 2011, 11:32 AM
Very nice AG! Wear in good health!
- Vijay on Nov 2, 2011, 1:03 PM
it's getting better all the time
- John.71 on Nov 2, 2011, 2:11 PM
All beauties ag---Of course I love the PN--regards
- Lou on Nov 2, 2011, 4:17 PM
just stunning collection!!!
- Rony on Nov 2, 2011, 5:38 PM
- glenn m on Nov 2, 2011, 7:49 PM
- Henry on Nov 2, 2011, 11:15 PM
- Gatsby on Nov 3, 2011, 2:25 AM
Very cool watches, very nice pics!!!
- Florian on Nov 3, 2011, 7:42 AM
That Explorer has the coolest dial color I've ever seen!!
- Arvid on Nov 3, 2011, 8:45 AM
Thank you all for those kind words !!!
- ag on Nov 3, 2011, 9:00 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2015