gotta love ebayNovember 6 2011 at 3:09 PM
Nikos (Login greekbum)
from IP address 18.104.22.168
I was watching this auction and couldn't help but notice the seller was to busy to answer emails and wont call anybody....did I mention he wont even take more pics....Still sold for top dollar....
I guess the only way to sell for top money is with bad pictures or just 1.
Another 1 I was looking at
Is it just me or how could anybody make a buying decision at those prices by those pics?With all the franken and fakes out there?
Edited (removed auction link) by me out of respect for the winning bidder who saw my post and contacted me and asked me to remove the links.
|This message has been edited by greekbum from IP address 22.214.171.124 on Nov 7, 2011 9:45 AM|
- the pictures aren't that bad to be honest - asfg on Nov 6, 2011, 3:19 PM
- ALWAYS suspect what they DON'T show you. - pitpro on Nov 6, 2011, 4:10 PM
- You can add these both to the list... - david on Nov 6, 2011, 5:28 PM
- Freaking Halloween..... - Lunette Verde on Nov 6, 2011, 8:27 PM
- Yeah, I can never understand how anyone bids big $ with pix like those... - tomvox1 on Nov 7, 2011, 8:03 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014