Return to Index
How often did someone tell you: "This watch is NOS!"
November 11 2011 at 2:02 PM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
only to receive it and get deeply disappointed at what many people describe as NOS? That's why when I opened the package today, I became speechless when I saw this. Enjoy. That's NEW OLD STOCK!
Respond to this message
That's sweet Glen! Whats the story? Congrats!
- Vijay on Nov 11, 2011, 2:17 PM
Well, the story I got was that this gentleman bought a few watches
- glen on Nov 11, 2011, 2:27 PM
Beautiful...too bad the honeycomb was on the box and not the dial :-) or both!
- RolexWatchTime on Nov 11, 2011, 2:46 PM
Re: How often did someone tell you: "This watch is NOS!"
- attilio on Nov 11, 2011, 2:33 PM
- Adam on Nov 11, 2011, 5:04 PM
now that's crisp congrats Glen
- michaelmcc on Nov 11, 2011, 5:32 PM
That is a true treasure!! >
- Steve.P on Nov 11, 2011, 6:44 PM
Yowser! This should be in the VRF archive. Good score Glen :-)
- Lunette Verde on Nov 11, 2011, 7:25 PM
I'm glad he put them away...
- WorldOysterWatcher on Nov 11, 2011, 8:51 PM
Thanks a lot guys! You know we often have discusions regarding
- glen on Nov 11, 2011, 9:06 PM
- Vijay on Nov 11, 2011, 9:44 PM
Can we please get a close up of the dial?
- Rigby on Nov 12, 2011, 3:15 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2013