Return to Index
Look like a put together...
November 28 2011 at 5:04 PM
VRF Contributing Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Look what I came across
1. Dial says obsevatory- never seen this before
2. Movement is leaf- usually made for Canadian/Australian market- movement not observatory quality
3. case looks strange as well- no refernec or case numbers
Respond to this message
- WorldOysterWatcher on Nov 28, 2011, 6:08 PM
I agree - dial not redone but I do not think it is original to movement
- Julian on Nov 28, 2011, 6:15 PM
- DMM on Nov 28, 2011, 6:32 PM
I'm no Prince expert but before I read any of this...I have no immediate issue except..
- RolexWatchTime on Nov 28, 2011, 9:49 PM
I'm guessing if one were to
- WorldOysterWatcher on Nov 28, 2011, 10:40 PM
Concur - looks fine to me!
- Mike Wood on Nov 29, 2011, 1:14 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2013