Return to Index  

New Vintage Rolex Website.......wish me luck!

December 16 2011 at 2:34 AM

Jason (964RS)  (Login 964RS)
VRF Member
from IP address

I'll probably need it! happy.gif

RC has suggested I let you all know about my little website.
After many years of being a watchaholic and then a vintage Rolex obsessive I have finally got off my backside and made it a bit more formal!

Dedicated to vintage Rolex and Tudor watches (with the odd Speedmaster thrown in for good measure!) I hope it will become a little shop window to allow me to buy, sell and trade my favourite vintage pieces! So many watches....just not enough time!!

If you get a spare 5 minutes please take a look:

I built the site myself from scratch, which was quite a learning curve as I'm not an I.T. expert by any be gentle! wink.gif

I've also added a facebook page - so if you want to keep up to date with new watches that become available, the latest stories that I add to my blog or just want to be friends then please add yourself here by hitting the 'Like' button at the top of this page:

I'm giving away some little Rolex goodies for the launch so take part! LOL

Thanks to Richard and the guys here for letting me give you all the heads up and I hope you all have a great weekend and very merry xmas!!

Jason (964RS)

Jason Graham

Respond to this message   

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2015