Return to Index  

assist on a Tudor 7928

December 18 2011 at 9:00 AM
  (Login larryccf)
from IP address 68.57.145.90

first off, i've been absent from the watch scene for 3+ years - had a couple of life changing events, and basically my memory on watches is kind of like when windows 95 used to crash and delete all data. I'm trying to rebuild my knowledge base. It came from my father in law's estate - i sent it down to Jack at IWW a few years back for light polishing, cleaning & servicing. just got it back.

Jack thought the dial was original but indicated after showing it to some RKIs (real knowledgeable individuals), he had a couple of comments re the dial

would appreciate any feedback you guys can give me on this one,
pls excuse the dust in the photos - these are the first watch shots i've taken in quite awhile

tks in advance

i couldn't get the photos to upload individually, so here's a link to the photo albumhttp://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz81/vze86qtl/tudor%207928/

This message has been edited by VintageRolexForum from IP address 76.185.12.160 on Dec 18, 2011 1:01 PM
This message has been edited by VintageRolexForum from IP address 76.185.12.160 on Dec 18, 2011 1:00 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014