Return to Index
Re: My Dubai - Abu Dhabi Rolex experiences....
January 6 2012 at 1:39 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
My Dubai - Abu Dhabi Rolex experiences....
Maybe you had the wrong guide?
Respond to this message
Thats not vintage that's just plain old or fake as the daytona in your scan, not VRF. nt
- Philipp Stahl on Jan 6, 2012, 2:01 PM
Lots of fakes and genuine watches...
- *Philip* on Jan 6, 2012, 2:24 PM
Happy New Year to you & rest of you all here on VRF!!
- Philipp Stahl on Jan 6, 2012, 2:38 PM
And my happy New Year present to you Philipp...
- *Philip* on Jan 6, 2012, 2:55 PM
Thanks! Let's go together with Mike one day!
- Philipp Stahl on Jan 6, 2012, 2:58 PM
Did you go to la Mecca? Sentimental trip?
- *Philip* on Jan 6, 2012, 3:16 PM
Nope...Next focus in on Rolex Passion Meeting in HK end of March...
- Philipp Stahl on Jan 6, 2012, 3:23 PM
Cool write up! Can't wait for HK
- MAG on Jan 6, 2012, 8:50 PM
Thanks and me too!! Hope that's it's going to be as your last party ;-)
- Philipp Stahl on Jan 7, 2012, 6:11 AM
Aaaah... Abdulmagied... Just received this present from him...
- Mehdi on Jan 7, 2012, 5:31 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014