Return to Index  

Hello. I am far from an expert on that watch but it

January 8 2012 at 11:56 PM

(Login figcar)
VRF Member
from IP address 69.235.140.195

Response to Comments on this 6536/1 ?

really does need better pictures to be truly evaluated....unless someone here knows that specific watch. As the saying goes, "buy the seller and not the watch." Perhaps asking for references on the seller would also be useful...it is done here all the time and is a very proper thing to do...something your own seller should have no complaints about.

Since you seem new to this, some questions you might ask yourself are: Do I really love this watch...and what is my attraction to it? Is it a trophy or a watch that I have a real affinity for and will enjoy looking at on my wrist? If I bought this watch today at the sellers price, how much could I sell it for tomorrow...and given that fact, do I still love it as much?

If you don't buy this one, sooner or later you will find another that gets your heart beating just as fast. And if you do buy this one, sooner or later you will consider selling it. Always remember there is always another watch.

John Ireland

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014