Return to Index
A night in Bangkok, Thailand (table shots only)
February 7 2012 at 11:59 PM
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Bangkok, Thailand - 2 weeks ago, a bunch of Vintage Rolex Fans came together.
After the severe flood in the mid region of Thailand, we came to check if everything is still in place. ^.^
Respond to this message
Very cool collections..!
- Mike Wood on Feb 8, 2012, 1:09 AM
GMT Gilt Chapter Ring Dial - 1st Qtr '60
- Chris on Feb 12, 2012, 8:00 AM
Some neat pieces there,..
- Felix on Feb 8, 2012, 1:14 AM
Nice spread!! Looks like a good friend joined you with his Ref4113;-)
- Philipp on Feb 8, 2012, 1:41 AM
That Split is sick!!
- Detlev on Feb 8, 2012, 3:12 AM
yaaahhhhhoooooo amazing collection!
- Bernhard on Feb 8, 2012, 3:44 AM
Amazing pieces!!!! wallpaper material photos!!!!
- Rony on Feb 8, 2012, 6:27 AM
- Jeremy on Feb 8, 2012, 7:58 AM
Looks a great night, reckon I see more than a few I recognize
- Jed on Feb 8, 2012, 9:36 AM
- fletch01 on Feb 8, 2012, 11:22 AM
Yummyyyy oysters. Thanks for sharing!
- raywu on Feb 8, 2012, 1:54 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2013