Too many experts and not enough open minds....February 10 2012 at 10:42 AM
|K (Login Bjsonline)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Attached below is the exact same dial as on the GMT 6542 found in Texas.
The only difference is the dot at the 6 oclock marker.
Both watches have the 3m serial number and date code 11 1958.
Lets say that the exclamation is seen only after 1960, so can we conclude that one was made pre 1960 and one after 1960. What is the big deal about that? Both original.
Another thought must be that at a early Rolex service, there may have been a dial change?
My thoughts are that the watch is 100 percent original and untouched. But then I would say that as it is my watch.
- Kamal the exclamation is seen only after 1960 is BS in my book .. - AAKVIPER on Feb 10, 2012, 11:43 AM
- Personally, unlike the Underline, I believe the jury is still out on the Ex Point... - tomvox1 on Feb 10, 2012, 1:57 PM
- 1675... - motts on Feb 10, 2012, 3:39 PM
- Countries come and go in less time... - Carl Hewson on Feb 10, 2012, 4:37 PM
- Far too much grumbling for nothing -That is a Nice period correct GMT > - Steve.P on Feb 10, 2012, 6:52 PM
- I could swear... - dynhm6 on Feb 10, 2012, 7:57 PM