Return to Index
The documentation he was to show apparently....
February 14 2012 at 5:18 AM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Henry didnt get back to me. Will we ever know? (nt)
stated that the Exclamation dot was added to watches for the Canadian Market only.
Respond to this message
import tax symbol...I think more countries then that had to have the ..
- AAKVPER on Feb 14, 2012, 11:15 AM
But next to the USA
- fatboyharris on Feb 14, 2012, 12:05 PM
underline dials my also maybe an import tax symbol..
- AAKVIPER on Feb 14, 2012, 4:13 PM
Could well be
- fatboyharris on Feb 14, 2012, 5:52 PM
That Raises More Questions..
- MC Yoon on Feb 14, 2012, 6:33 PM
Any one know the destination/origin of this ad.....
- Warnsboy on Feb 14, 2012, 8:35 PM
So It Is Clear That The Ex Point Is Original ...
- MC Yoon on Feb 14, 2012, 9:15 PM
Thats what I have been trying to say.........(more)
- K on Feb 15, 2012, 2:13 AM
plus one K..a larger market..
- AAKVIPER on Feb 15, 2012, 8:04 AM
- fatboyharris on Feb 15, 2012, 6:13 AM
Well the tax regime was interesting
- fatboyharris on Feb 15, 2012, 5:21 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2013