Return to Index  

HERE IT IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE - I AM NO MENSA CANDIDATE JUST COMMON SENSE

February 17 2012 at 7:57 AM

scottb2  (Login scottb2)
from IP address 76.19.211.37

Response to I'm a seller in a different industry with similiar situation

in my opinion every watch posted on any website should have an accurate description and a price - not just a POA

EXAMPLE NUMBER 1. I AM LOOKING TO BUY A VINTAGE WATCH AND LOOKING TO SPEND IN THE REALM OF 75K. I GO TO A REPUTABLE SELLERS WEBSITE AND I SEE THE WATCH I AM INTERESTED IN AND THEY HAVE POSTED A PRICE OF 80K. WOW THEN I CALL OR EMAIL THE SELLER AND ASK IF THERE IS ANY ROOM TO NEGOTIATE BECAUSE I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS WATCH. MAYBE WE MEET SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE - CASE CLOSED

EXAMPLE NUMBER 2. - I AM LOOKING TO SPEND 75K ON A WATCH AND THE PRICE LISTED ON THE SITE IS 90K - I MOVE ON AND DONT BOTHER TO EVEN ASK IF WE CAN MEET IN THE MIDDLE BECAUSE THE GAP IS JUST TOO LARGE AND I FEEL THIS SELLER IS JUST POSTING HUGE PRICES TO SEE IF SOMEONE WITH A LOT OF CASH JUST WANTS IT BECAUSE THEY WANT IT - TRUST ME THOSE PEOPLE ARE STILL OUT THERE (I THINK THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO BUY A WATCH BY THE WAY)

ECAMPLE NUMBER 3. I AM LOOKING TO BUY A WATCH FOR 75K AND EVERYWHERE I LOOK ALL I SEE IF POA - NOW WHAT THE F***k. I REALLY NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL AND WAIT FOR A RESPONSE AND IN THE MEANTIME DO THAT ON ANOTHER TWO WEBSITES?? THIS IS ANNOYING AS HELL AND I THINK THAT IT IS TOTAL BS - IF YOU DONT WANT TIRE KICKERS, DONT BE IN SALES!!!!! THEY EXIST IN EVERY BUSINESS AND IF YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT POA THEN ALSO KNOW YOU ARE ASKING TOO MUCH AND DONT WANT TO MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL POPULATION BECAUSE IF YOU DID I WOULD BE PUTTING YOUR NAME IN MY THREAD RIGHT NOW

PUT UP YOUR PRICES AND STAND BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014