Return to Index  

M&B own home web page details the development of Lumi paint in 1918

February 17 2012 at 7:58 PM
fatboyharris  (Login fatboyharris)
VRF Member
from IP address 78.86.97.77

Response to M&B registry points to manufacture & sales of chemicals, no mention of watchmaking.

So I'm slightly at a loss as to where you are coming from, its US public record and their current website has reference to their history in this area with luminescent material in 1918.

I'm sure if you read lots of registry many will not always relate to what they currently do or have done in the past.

I haven't alluded to them 'watchmaking' just the dial and hand painting with lumi material in the 60's.

Are we trying to create misinformation here. Why your persistent questioning of these particular element....................do you have vested interests....................you are trying to protect? Did the company not split in 1968 and MB Microtech was formed which developed tritium gas for use in watches etc with brand mark tazer...................... any current company may not reflect the company structure or histrical business undetaken back in the 60's

regards

John

This message has been edited by fatboyharris from IP address 78.86.97.77 on Feb 18, 2012 12:23 AM
This message has been edited by fatboyharris from IP address 78.86.97.77 on Feb 17, 2012 8:13 PM

Respond to this message   

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014