Milgauss 1019 , lost its desirability ?March 3 2012 at 8:38 AM
|Victor (Login isow)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I have seen a lot of 1019s hanging around at dealers' web sites for a long time.
Have 1019s lost their desirability at the present time or are the dealers' prices too optimistic ?
- Not from what I have checked out..contrary...I am still looking for another.. - AAKVIPER on Mar 3, 2012, 9:12 AM
- Were they still made in 1984 ? - Victor on Mar 3, 2012, 10:32 AM
- forget that old stuff, tell me which is cooler: doublequick w/big bezel or rose 1803????? - tuscanyrose on Mar 3, 2012, 10:59 AM
- I really want to love the 1019 and they look great in pics, but.. - Ross Povey on Mar 3, 2012, 11:44 AM
- Thats my impression too, Victor.... - Johan on Mar 4, 2012, 10:08 AM
- It is a question of taste - alex on Mar 5, 2012, 3:08 PM