Return to Index
Tudor MN - Real or Fake?
March 3 2012 at 7:26 PM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
What do you guys think, real or fake? First of all it's a date model, so that's a bad sign, right? Was there ever a date MN?
Sorry the pics are bad, my iphone camera isn't the best.
Respond to this message
- Grahame. on Mar 3, 2012, 8:04 PM
- David on Mar 3, 2012, 8:57 PM
Does that mean...
- DrStrong on Mar 3, 2012, 11:03 PM
- Mike Wood on Mar 4, 2012, 12:03 AM
- Morgan on Mar 4, 2012, 12:30 AM
Real? No, No and NO
- Jason (964RS) on Mar 4, 2012, 1:46 AM
Blanc M.N. Decom papers were readily avaliable at german watchfairs a few years ago
- watchyouwant on Mar 4, 2012, 3:15 AM
never date MN
- francois on Mar 4, 2012, 2:33 PM
- David on Mar 4, 2012, 3:58 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017