Return to Index
I agree, It still is amiss in styling..
March 8 2012 at 4:43 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
In Praise of the New (or How I Learned to Love a Modern Rolex)>
Just looks like a missmatch and bad copy of parts form a 6541 and 1019..
This message has been edited by aakviper from IP address 22.214.171.124 on Mar 8, 2012 4:43 PM
Respond to this message
Maybe first time we agree, lol!
- Philipp on Mar 8, 2012, 4:47 PM
P ageed ..and why a 6541 lighting bolt on a basically 1019 dial.?
- AAK VIPER on Mar 8, 2012, 5:03 PM
I guess I am just a sucker for orange on watches>>>
- tomvox1 on Mar 8, 2012, 5:22 PM
I also like orange on watches when done tastefully..
- AAK VIPER on Mar 8, 2012, 5:32 PM
You do realize that those models were considered true ugly ducklings in their day? T. nt
- tomvox1 on Mar 8, 2012, 6:33 PM
Agreed, they were dead stock for dealers to sell ..
- AAK VIPER on Mar 8, 2012, 8:43 PM
Copyright Vintage Rolex Forum © 2002 - 2013