Return to Index
Does he even know what he's got?
March 11 2012 at 10:29 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Respond to this message
a pile of fakeness....
- jed on Mar 11, 2012, 10:41 PM
Forgive my ignorance
- Stephen Dumperth on Mar 11, 2012, 11:12 PM
I would also like to hear the basis for calling it a fake. I certainly
- John Ireland on Mar 12, 2012, 12:06 AM
Building a "grail" is one thing, but...
- rony on Mar 12, 2012, 12:46 AM
So are you accusing the seller of intentionaly trying to
- John Ireland on Mar 12, 2012, 11:46 AM
Look at the inner caseback engravings, John. Long middle line of the "E"...
- Florian on Mar 12, 2012, 4:39 AM
I looked at the "E" as closely as possible in the
- John Ireland on Mar 12, 2012, 11:39 AM
Holy Cow!....The crown is way off centered from the case!!
- ChrisG on Mar 12, 2012, 9:47 AM
Surely you jest. I believe it is the bezel that is
- John Ireland on Mar 12, 2012, 11:41 AM
Look at the very last pic......Wow!
- ChrisG on Mar 12, 2012, 11:52 AM
I assume you refer to the crown between the crown guards. As opposed to
- John Ireland on Mar 12, 2012, 12:25 PM
This was meant as a comment to Scott's post below
- Tom on Mar 11, 2012, 11:48 PM
the watch is intended to look like a rolex military submariner
- jed on Mar 12, 2012, 1:10 AM
Jed, thank you for adding specifics to the information on this watch. Your
- John Ireland on Mar 12, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Alex on Mar 13, 2012, 10:52 AM
What an awful piece...
- Felix on Mar 12, 2012, 1:26 AM
ill put it to you this way - i emailed the guy and asked is it REAL?
- scottb2 on Mar 12, 2012, 3:16 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2013