Return to Index
I would like to see this WG 1802 Qaboos >
March 12 2012 at 10:15 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
and yes It will have the serial fully engraved inside the case-back.
I have the PG 1802 Qaboos twin
How close is the serial number?
And were there any markings/very tiny letters on the case back?
There's a mystery I am trying to work out
Respond to this message
K.R.= Khimji Ramdas?
- Detlev on Mar 12, 2012, 10:27 AM
Yes, I believe so.
- MC Yoon on Mar 12, 2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks guys >
- 2wsxcde3 on Mar 12, 2012, 10:38 AM
This is good information Mr. W, let me ask you, was >
- 2wsxcde3 on Mar 12, 2012, 10:36 AM
Taimoor is the man... all about Omanis and Qaboos'...
- MC Yoon on Mar 12, 2012, 10:40 AM
- Detlev on Mar 12, 2012, 10:45 AM
It makes sense - I just found this >
- 2wsxcde3 on Mar 12, 2012, 10:49 AM
take a chance
- Detlev on Mar 12, 2012, 10:58 AM
Already thought of and sent ;-) nt
- 2wsxcde3 on Mar 12, 2012, 10:58 AM
Copyright Vintage Rolex Forum © 2002 - 2013