Return to Index  

Re: Normally I would not post this, but as blogs getting more important informing collectors..

March 18 2012 at 2:53 PM

Nikos  (Login greekbum)
VRF Member
from IP address 69.22.100.207

Response to Normally I would not post this, but as blogs getting more important informing collectors..

He should have left out the nationality thing for starters as there are good and bad people from every place.All his 1st line did was piss off everybody from those countries and cast doubt into peoples minds if they bought from a seller that is from there. Most(90%) people write blogs,books,reports,etc, to gain an edge on the competition for financial gain. Some even imagine themselves as top gurus or experts and usually have mega egos. If a(Dealer,Collector or whatever its called these days)is always writing and staying in front of his target audience as the guy to go to for advice,opinions, etc. He will always get the call when a watch is for sale and when somebody wants to buy from him will pay his premium. Its been going on for a long time and some are better at it than others. The reason I prefer forums over blogs is the BS usually gets taken care of fast and the real information stays for all to share and see.

This message has been edited by greekbum from IP address 69.22.100.207 on Mar 18, 2012 3:00 PM
This message has been edited by greekbum from IP address 69.22.100.207 on Mar 18, 2012 2:59 PM
This message has been edited by greekbum from IP address 69.22.100.207 on Mar 18, 2012 2:58 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014