Return to Index
James Cameron now the deepest solo diver in history, 3rd deepest ocean diver ever...25550
March 25 2012 at 2:04 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Haha..stay awake, he's sub now passing 18230 ft & speed 3.1knots life support normal
and i am sat here at 4am following tweets like an idiot
Respond to this message
LOL, I do the same...It's exciting! He's now 30K ft down!
- Philipp on Mar 25, 2012, 2:14 PM
@JimCameron is the first person in history to solo dive to the deepest place on Earth!!
- Philipp on Mar 25, 2012, 3:01 PM
ON THE BOTTOM!
- diverdick on Mar 25, 2012, 3:05 PM
James Camaron just tweets: Just arrived at the ocean's deepest pt. Hitting bottom never..
- Philipp on Mar 25, 2012, 3:08 PM
Congratulations to JC and ALL !! What an Achievement :-))) (nt)
- Hammer on Mar 25, 2012, 3:47 PM
Congratulations JC! He did good >
- Steve.P on Mar 25, 2012, 3:08 PM
Perhaps Rolex can announce a few of those watches for sale since I stayed up all night..
- Philipp on Mar 25, 2012, 3:09 PM
I was there to meet him... ;-)
- Mike Wood on Mar 25, 2012, 3:22 PM
Deepest Tweet ever..;-) The rest we will get in his movie..
- Philipp on Mar 25, 2012, 3:24 PM
Don't hold your breath my friend...
- Mike Wood on Mar 25, 2012, 3:29 PM
You shouldn't have said that Mike >
- Steve.P on Mar 25, 2012, 3:41 PM
Aye aye Captain....
- Mike Wood on Mar 25, 2012, 3:51 PM
LOL!! would love to see that picture!
- Philipp on Mar 25, 2012, 3:58 PM
Ha, yeh i forgot about that: It might get you in too :-) nt
- Steve.P on Mar 25, 2012, 3:59 PM
Rolex have been busy with a new (gloating) flash intro on their website today >
- Steve.P on Mar 26, 2012, 4:56 AM
To bad ;-(
- Philipp on Mar 26, 2012, 10:45 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017