anybody else experiencing much difficulties accessing the site?March 29 2012 at 7:27 AM
|Robbe1675 (Login Robbe1675)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Lately the website is very hard to access, sometimes I have to refresh at least 5 times for it to open.
Reading a complete posted thread is becoming a pain, when you need to refresh and hit the back button repeatedly for every line....
Is it my internet provider (I have witnessed it on several computers, so it is not the computer itself), or is it Network 54?
Hate to see the site getting influenced because of bad accessibility...
I am visiting the site already less often because of this.
Anybody else having the same problems?
- seems to be regional and varied .... - jed on Mar 29, 2012, 7:29 AM
- Same here.. - MdV on Mar 29, 2012, 7:33 AM
- Occasional problems here too - USA, Midwest - Ez on Mar 29, 2012, 7:40 AM
- Problems also here in England... - Graham on Mar 29, 2012, 7:55 AM
- Same here and seems to be Network54-related - Jocke A on Mar 29, 2012, 8:14 AM
- Yep, lots of problems accessing the Forum... - Mike Wood on Mar 29, 2012, 8:14 AM
- Alright, alright, I'll pay the damn bill... - Richard Carver on Mar 29, 2012, 9:53 AM
- I access the site 90% of the time on iPad, never had an issue - Ross Povey on Mar 29, 2012, 11:26 AM
- Problems also here in Italy ;-(( - Francesco on Mar 29, 2012, 11:46 AM
- pretty smooth sailing here in Australia. no problems noted - julian on Mar 29, 2012, 12:24 PM
- Same problems from here in Windy city,,,past 3 weeks - pitpro on Mar 29, 2012, 3:17 PM
- Constantly - Stephen Dumperth on Mar 29, 2012, 5:57 PM
- very rarely any problems in the Philippines... - pete on Mar 29, 2012, 7:39 PM
- You can use Windows tracert applet to locate the bottleneck - dynhm6 on Mar 29, 2012, 8:16 PM