Best reference book on vintage sport Rolex?April 3 2012 at 8:28 AM
|vrmfan (no login)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Is the one by Martin Skeet about as good as it gets? Or is there anything better than that? Thanks!
- It's OK, but everything else is better IMO. (nt) - Singular on Apr 3, 2012, 9:27 AM
- Well... - Falk on Apr 3, 2012, 9:33 AM
- I just bought this book. - Ricky on Apr 3, 2012, 10:10 AM
- It's ok. Not expensive compared to others. - Mark020 on Apr 3, 2012, 11:32 AM
- How much does the paper cost to print it on....? - RolexWatchTime on Apr 3, 2012, 12:26 PM
- Here's my ideas: - 1992GMT on Apr 3, 2012, 1:44 PM
- If Submariners spin your wheels ..... - Paul on Apr 3, 2012, 5:11 PM
- What everyone else said - but also . . . ANTIQUORUM REVOLUTION - Michael M. on Apr 4, 2012, 12:27 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2013