Return to Index
If it helps ....
April 8 2012 at 2:05 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
A noob question - Which Tudor Sub insert / bezel fits into a 5513/1680? Thx for your input
Bezels and inserts for 5513 / 1680 / 7928 / 7016 are all interchangeable.
Respond to this message
Cheers mate for the quick post :-) Much appreciated & Happy Easter (nt)
- Lunette Verde on Apr 8, 2012, 2:19 AM
Paul does that mean say a 5513 bezel and a 7928/7016 are the same part ? THX Paul >>
- Hammer on Apr 8, 2012, 2:20 AM
Yes - absolutely the same part as I understand it (nt)
- Paul on Apr 8, 2012, 2:27 AM
- Ross Povey on Apr 8, 2012, 4:26 AM
Cheers Ross! :-) nt
- Lunette Verde on Apr 8, 2012, 5:36 AM
And 76100 and 79090 too! :)
- Niels on Apr 8, 2012, 7:04 AM
Danke freund! You guys have been helpful, much appreciated :-) nt
- Lunette Verde on Apr 8, 2012, 8:43 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014