Return to Index
New to vintage, found a watch and want to see what u guys think?
April 16 2012 at 8:16 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Respond to this message
Seller is one of the best and a VRF member.
- RolexWatchTime on Apr 16, 2012, 8:18 PM
Yes I know, but what about the price on the condition?
- Justin B. on Apr 16, 2012, 8:22 PM
This is a great seller...
- Robby on Apr 17, 2012, 12:00 AM
Re: This is a great seller...
- Robby on Apr 17, 2012, 12:03 AM
Yeah that actually bothers me, are these the one u referring?
- Justin B. on Apr 17, 2012, 12:09 AM
Why is the dial in the first example not original? (nt)
- MichaelK on Apr 17, 2012, 12:48 AM
yes, why ? original dial ...
- jatucka (rob) on Apr 17, 2012, 2:15 AM
this is the one (above)
- Robby on Apr 17, 2012, 8:26 AM
Re: this is the one (above)
- Justin B. on Apr 17, 2012, 11:28 AM
Nice watch but with these hands overpriced
- Marc on Apr 17, 2012, 8:45 AM
- jacek kozubek on Apr 17, 2012, 9:07 AM
So the first one does not come with original fat font insert huh? Ben changed?
- Justin B. on Apr 17, 2012, 11:24 AM
Re: Red Submariners
- Justin B. on Apr 17, 2012, 11:29 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2016