Return to Index
Boys post your exotic GMT inserts...
April 18 2012 at 11:45 AM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I went with the all blue and even rarer all bronze with silver number insert..The later bronze insert in my opinion is much harder to find and made in very small quantities..
Respond to this message
What's the story of the bronze inserts?
- Bob on Apr 18, 2012, 12:07 PM
- AAKVIPER on Apr 18, 2012, 12:34 PM
There's one for sale on the VRM right now [nt]
- Paul C on Apr 18, 2012, 12:43 PM
Love the blue inserts!
- Morgan King on Apr 18, 2012, 1:19 PM
- Rich corner on Apr 18, 2012, 7:46 PM
Not sure if this qualifies as exotic but >>>
- Mauiguy on Apr 18, 2012, 1:39 PM
I love the bronze one!
- watchpanda on Apr 18, 2012, 5:06 PM
Not sure for this one!
- watchpanda on Apr 18, 2012, 5:11 PM
Here you go A!! Love the Blue!
- Vijay on Apr 18, 2012, 5:33 PM
Loooool i know this look ;-)
- Bernhard on Apr 18, 2012, 8:59 PM
Hope you are still not "rubbing" your insert privately! LOL!! ;-)
- Vijay on Apr 18, 2012, 9:05 PM
- Bernhard on Apr 19, 2012, 1:06 AM
I've had a bronze one for quite some time
- Bill on Apr 18, 2012, 5:43 PM
Here are a few less exotic, but nice nonetheless
- Jt on Apr 18, 2012, 5:51 PM
Come on John! You know me....I'm crazy like you!
- Morgan King on Apr 19, 2012, 12:10 AM
Re: Boys post your exotic GMT inserts...
- JM on Apr 19, 2012, 8:10 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2015