Return to Index  

mine is called that too

April 24 2012 at 11:12 AM

jeff  (Login jtbold)
from IP address

Response to I think it's called a "butter knife"

but I figure there has to be some overly expensive tool they use

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

 Respond to this message   


Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017