Return to Index
yes, some areas seem to be honeycomb ...
April 28 2012 at 5:39 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Maybe just the poor resolution of their photo >>>
maybe "cleaning up/retouch" the dial by Photoshop finished for to cover the honeycomb
what do you think P ?
cheers from Italy
This message has been edited by jatucka from IP address 184.108.40.206 on Apr 28, 2012 5:40 PM
Respond to this message
Still looks to be a flat dial to me.. I see spots, no honeycomb
- Philipp on Apr 29, 2012, 6:14 AM
I agree with you my friend
- Peppo on Apr 29, 2012, 8:16 AM
I can see the pattern...
- Roger on Apr 29, 2012, 8:38 AM
I see it now also! ;-)
- Philipp on Apr 29, 2012, 9:26 AM
Terrible picture though !!
- Peppo on Apr 29, 2012, 9:40 AM
Copyright Vintage Rolex Forum © 2002 - 2013