Return to Index
Please I need some help>>>>
April 29 2012 at 4:59 AM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I've got some water on my Sub, what to do send it in or just let it dry under the sun?
Respond to this message
Oh my God--it's ruined---no good anymore--give to Neptune
- Lou on Apr 29, 2012, 5:10 AM
send to me, I can dry and clean for you, free of charge:-)
- watchandbb on Apr 29, 2012, 5:48 AM
Great shot Jocke always love your pictures and Watches.
- Ray Nicol on Apr 29, 2012, 11:46 AM
Great shot Jocke!
- Puffy on Apr 29, 2012, 11:48 AM
I'm jealous!!! What a picture!! And a beautiful piece!!!
- Arturo ORTIZ on Apr 29, 2012, 1:40 PM
Phenomenal Shot Jocke!
- Michael Morgan on Apr 29, 2012, 4:53 PM
- The Oysterator on Apr 29, 2012, 6:36 PM
Same happened to me :(
- alex on Apr 29, 2012, 10:56 PM
Great photo my friend..
- raywu on Apr 30, 2012, 10:13 AM
Superb photography J! But hard to make water droplets stick on my GMT
- Lunette Verde on Apr 30, 2012, 5:09 PM
Great shot! you are professional!
- watchpanda on Apr 30, 2012, 8:52 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2015