Update: Pablo Cantos, aka Pablo6263 is reputable and legitimate buyer, I am a jerk...May 16 2012 at 2:11 PM
|da real john j buckley (Login tuscanyrose)|
VRF Contributing Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
A few days ago I posted asking if anyone had ever done business with Pablo Cantos from Spain. I received a response that sounded exactly like the "bank problem" I was having with Pablo and my transaction. I "assumed" the deal was some kind of scam and went so far as to post on VRF that Mr. Cantos was a "time waster'.
Pablo was telling the truth about the bank wire that took longer than any bank wire (2 weeks) in bank history. It arrived today, much to my surprise!
I want to formally and publicly offer my apology, via the same medium which I posted my criticism.
Pablo is a straight person and I would have no problem doing business with him, should he want to do business with me.
Again, my sincerest apologies for jumping the gun.
- John, thank you very much! you are a gentleman;-) - Pablo 6263 on May 16, 2012, 2:26 PM
- Yes... is true - William S,Hidalgo on May 16, 2012, 2:31 PM
- How it's done. nt - The Oysterator on May 16, 2012, 3:25 PM
- In Brooklyn, you would be called a "Mensch" ...... - LarryK on May 16, 2012, 5:37 PM
- Excelent thread...... - Warnsby on May 16, 2012, 5:47 PM