Return to Index
May 22 2012 at 6:57 AM
VRF Contributing Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
What could cause this to happen to a Rolex crown?
The ones on the far sides are polished most and 'lost' their cover.
Is it normal that the dots and the twinlock stripe are hollow? (nt)
- Marc on May 22, 2012, 8:15 AM
Couldn't it be that...
- Adam on May 22, 2012, 12:09 PM
I have seen it many times..
- Charlie Mae on May 22, 2012, 1:35 PM
- Marc on May 22, 2012, 4:07 PM
Well...I disagree. The rest of the crown doesn't look "over" polished
- RolexWachTime on May 22, 2012, 5:54 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2013