Return to Index
May 22 2012 at 4:57 AM
VRF Contributing Member
from IP address 184.108.40.206
What could cause this to happen to a Rolex crown?
The ones on the far sides are polished most and 'lost' their cover.
Respond to this message
Is it normal that the dots and the twinlock stripe are hollow? (nt)
- Marc on May 22, 2012, 6:15 AM
Couldn't it be that...
- Adam on May 22, 2012, 10:09 AM
I have seen it many times..
- Charlie Mae on May 22, 2012, 11:35 AM
- Marc on May 22, 2012, 2:07 PM
Well...I disagree. The rest of the crown doesn't look "over" polished
- RolexWachTime on May 22, 2012, 3:54 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2015