Am I going mad or...May 31 2012 at 7:06 AM
|Paul Russell (Login polrus)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Just posting this to check I am not the only person in the world that seems to think about watches 24/7. There must be a term for someone who can't wait until lunchtime to log onto VRF to get their daily fix. I have been collecting for about 10 years and really have to save up to justify my next watch purchase. I just collected my latest yesterday, a 1964 Tudor sub 7928, why am I thinking about the next one. Last night I'm sure I was dreaming about gilt dials!!!
- Sorry but there is no cure at all - ag on May 31, 2012, 8:06 AM
- None. None at all. The disease has taken over. Acceptance will set your spirit free. - Ted on May 31, 2012, 9:11 AM
- No cure...me too... - Matt Forehand on May 31, 2012, 9:21 AM
- LOL at least.... - Todd B. on May 31, 2012, 11:28 AM
- The word is........ - andypandy on May 31, 2012, 11:47 AM
- Thanks all, it looks like I'm screwed then!! - Paul Russell on Jun 1, 2012, 12:04 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2016