Tudor Date+Day 7017: Day wheel in sunday red?June 4 2012 at 2:10 AM
|Kelvin (Login keltzar)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
I just acquired a Tudor Date+Day 7017 over the weekend. There's something that has me concerned - the font on the day-wheel looks markedly different from what I see in many photos (a little taller), and the "Sunday" is in red.
Does anyone know if this is an accepted variation for the Tudor day-dates?
I will try and post some photos when I get home today if anyone needs to see it.
- Hmmm - Morgan on Jun 4, 2012, 3:01 AM
- scans - kelvin on Jun 5, 2012, 7:31 PM
- Re: Tudor Date+Day 7017: Day wheel in sunday red? - Dan Pierce on Jun 4, 2012, 10:51 AM
- flush fits - kelvin on Jun 5, 2012, 5:53 AM
- End links - Dan Pierce on Jun 5, 2012, 7:02 AM
- very nice - kelvin on Jun 5, 2012, 10:21 AM
- thanks - kelvin on Jun 5, 2012, 10:23 AM
- Morgan, dan - thanks. Some pics attached. - kelvin on Jun 4, 2012, 1:19 PM