Tudor Date+Day 7017: Day wheel in sunday red?June 4 2012 at 12:10 AM
|Kelvin (Login keltzar)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I just acquired a Tudor Date+Day 7017 over the weekend. There's something that has me concerned - the font on the day-wheel looks markedly different from what I see in many photos (a little taller), and the "Sunday" is in red.
Does anyone know if this is an accepted variation for the Tudor day-dates?
I will try and post some photos when I get home today if anyone needs to see it.
- Hmmm - Morgan on Jun 4, 2012, 1:01 AM
- scans - kelvin on Jun 5, 2012, 5:31 PM
- Re: Tudor Date+Day 7017: Day wheel in sunday red? - Dan Pierce on Jun 4, 2012, 8:51 AM
- flush fits - kelvin on Jun 5, 2012, 3:53 AM
- End links - Dan Pierce on Jun 5, 2012, 5:02 AM
- very nice - kelvin on Jun 5, 2012, 8:21 AM
- thanks - kelvin on Jun 5, 2012, 8:23 AM
- Morgan, dan - thanks. Some pics attached. - kelvin on Jun 4, 2012, 11:19 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2015