A few fuzzy face shots...June 7 2012 at 5:54 AM
|Mike Wood (Login mikewood)|
VRF Contributing Member
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Back from vacation with a little souvenir...
One step down from new-old-stock, but a DRSD (1.76m case number) with mint original Mk II dial with tropical brown tones, and a 9315 bracelet so tight it creaks when you open the buckle , well, guess that's got to be more than a bit special!
Still can't get over that enamel on the back!
Bought in 1972, and left pretty well untouched for most of its life!!
- nice catch nt - delgado on Jun 7, 2012, 6:52 AM
- As fresh as they get! - Matt Forehand on Jun 7, 2012, 6:54 AM
- Wonderful Watch Mike - Congrats, really amazing condition. - kaiserfranz on Jun 7, 2012, 7:10 AM
- Wowww Mike thats one hell of a find congrats hope you... - Ray Nicol on Jun 7, 2012, 7:14 AM
- wow awesome! - Detlev on Jun 7, 2012, 7:19 AM
- Just WOW!!! - Vijay on Jun 7, 2012, 8:06 AM
- fantastic....what a beauty, my friend - Marcus (fletch01) on Jun 7, 2012, 8:12 AM
- Whaoooooo!!! - Philipp on Jun 7, 2012, 9:39 AM
- Geeze how about showing us something in a little better condition... - Mauiguy on Jun 7, 2012, 12:10 PM
- goosebumps. <nt> - chris on Jun 7, 2012, 12:22 PM
- amazing find Mike!!! - rony on Jun 8, 2012, 12:41 AM
- very nice! - natchai on Jun 8, 2012, 12:51 AM
- Simply Stunning Mike! Thanks for the pics. - Pete17 on Jun 8, 2012, 5:23 AM