Return to Index  

Milsub

June 22 2012 at 4:41 AM
Ismat  (Login Socrates8)
VRF Member
from IP address 156.109.18.2

There are watches that you dream about all the time and in my case the Milsub is one of them. I loved the fact that it was a military watch mainly because both my father and uncle were officers in the army. But also it was a tool watch that was specifically designed for a special purpose and not for civilian use. I feel humbled to have one of these in my possession now. The word "ownership" does not seem right, I intend look after it and of course enjoy it happy.gif and then when the time comes it is in good shape for the next generation to also enjoy and appreciate.

It is a full spec 5513, matching numbers and with a HH letter.

This journey took me a while to get here, my 1st vintage was a datejust precision from Notting Hill market nearly 20 years - which I still have. But I would not have made it without the help and guidance of Jed. He made the whole process stress free and enjoyable as I learnt a lot from him and also Mike on these very special watches....Thank you so much!!!!

Now for some images

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014