Return to Index  

Thanks!

June 25 2012 at 7:38 PM
bosoxwin  (Login bosoxwin)
from IP address 98.253.138.111

I wanted to share my first Rolex (and first vintage) with everyone. I started the search about 4 years ago for a vintage Submariner (1950's no crown guard to an early 5512/5513). Needless to say, it took me a while and was quite a learning experience. My search intensified over the past year and VRF became my go to resource. There were many times when I thought I had it figured out, only to find another overlooked detail, another thing to look for, or just a change in what I really wanted for a vintage Sub. I still have a lot to learn but wanted to pass along my sincerest gratitude to the forum and all the knowledge here. With that, here's my 1958 5508....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm still trying to take better pictures--not an easy dial to capture. Many thanks again to VRF for the wealth of knowledge that helped in my hunt! Now time to start the 1016 search. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014