I would like to ID my GMT Master.July 12 2012 at 11:55 AM
|Rich Clark (Login merlincj)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Wow so excited to find this site. Had no clue. I bought this watch in 1966-67 while serving in Vietnam. Watch was purchased for me by another soldier in Japan. I wore the watch for 20 years or so, not sure why I quit wearing. Was serviced once in NY City as I recall, not positive, but recall the local jewelers were not qual so sent it out to??
Anyway I just ran across the watch and want to find out about it. I am posting images. I took the band off and there are some numbers on the ends where the band connects up, but have been pretty well worn and are not readable by me. I hesitate to take the back off without some instructions or taking it to a jeweler. We live i boonies so not practical right now.
This is a great forum and you all should be proud. Any help would be great appreciated.
- Images - Rich Clark on Jul 12, 2012, 12:07 PM
- 6542 - RolexWatchTime on Jul 12, 2012, 12:15 PM
- 6542 no crown guard GMT and - michaelmcc on Jul 12, 2012, 12:26 PM
- 6542 - revorbaro on Jul 12, 2012, 12:30 PM
- Re: 6542 - Rich Clark on Jul 12, 2012, 12:50 PM
- Nice Watch, with a History--> - Pascal on Jul 12, 2012, 3:52 PM
- Re: I would like to ID my GMT Master. - JJMCD on Jul 13, 2012, 10:33 AM